Established in 1986, Icynene Inc. is the leading manufacturer of open-cell foam insulation products designed to help create Healthier, Quieter, More Energy Efficient® environments. Icynene® is the insulation of choice for green building around the world, setting a standard for energy performance, comfort and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. Icynene's products are distributed (throughout North America, Australia, Asia and Europe) through a network of Icynene Licensed Dealers and Distributors who perform installation on-site for each custom application.
Products: LD-C-50 - Icynene .5 lb. light density foam insulation
MD-R-200 - Icynene 2 lb. medium density foam insulation
General Inquiry: 800.758.7325
Regional Contacts: Len Siminowski, Western Canada (780-619-2753) & Brian Pederson, Eastern Canada (416) 573-4388
Personal Contact: Brian Pedersen, Territory Manager, Eastern Canada, ICYNENE, 800.758.7325 ext. 270 (Toll free), email@example.com
Icynene Inc. offers support to builders in the following areas:
- Products, for new construction, major retrofits and small projects, including specification and sell sheets
- Product selection information and support, Alison Scott Bull, 800.758.7325, ext. 231
- Dealer Locator
- Technical services, plant and infield training, troubleshooting and technical support, Rob Gilmour, Manager Technical Services Manager, 800.758.7325
- Building Science Support, energy modeling, Ed Reeves, 800.758.7325
- Codes Support, regulatory counsel and code interpretation, Peter Birkbeck, 800.758.7325
- Resources for Better Building Performance
- Only available to Icynene dealers through a secure site. Contact Alison Scott Bull, 800.758.7325.
Sales Support Training
- Contact the Regional Sales Representative or Installing Dealer.
- Icynene Builder Advantage Program. To join, follow instructions or contact Sales Representative or Installing Dealer.